Friday, January 15, 2010

Providence Park Mural Update

Oh boy. It's been exactly 3 months since my last entry. Not much of a "blogger" eh?

Any-who...a bit of an update on the Providence mural projects:
3 of the 4 murals are now complete...with the 3rd, Swirlendipity II, still hanging in my home while I work to finish the 4th, Heartistry. I hope to be at the grouting stage by next week though this mural is proving to be a bit more tedious than the others...time will tell.

These last 2 murals will be installed at Providence within the first 2 weeks of February.

I'll post a few photos in a bit.
Course, knowing me that could mean 3 more months from now. ;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be installed just in time for SAMA-goers to make a little side trip to MI, hehe

    ReplyDelete